- This contest consists of only the 4 FedEx Cup tournaments.
- Each team gets 2 mulligans instead of 6 as allowed in standard 24-week league format. A mulligan allows you to use a golfer a third time as you're only allowed to use each golfer twice throughout the contest. For more information, be sure to check out our contest rules and FAQs.
Just like all of our contests, there are cash prizes to be won! This league is limited to 300 participants, so signup today. Unlike other fantasy golf contests with thousands of participants, you actually have a realistic chance of winning a cash prize when you play Pro Tour Fantasy Golf. Plus, our game is quick and easy to play!
Congratulations to Sean McDonough (I Like Big Putts) as he is the 2017 PTFG FedEx Cup champion!
Welcome back for the 7th year of the PTFG FedEx Cup contest. Once again, the grand prize is $1,000 and $100 will be awarded to the weekly high score. Plus $50 to the 2nd highest weekly score.
The top 125 golfers in the FedEx Cup Standings qualify for the playoffs which is a series of four consecutive tournaments. After each tournament, the field is reduced until only 30 golfers remain for the final tournament:
- The Barclays (top 125 golfers with cut after 2nd round)
- Deutsche Bank Championship (top 100 golfers with cut after 2nd round)
- BMW Championship (top 70 golfers - no cut)
- Tour Championship (top 30 golfers - no cut)
Best Ball Competition
For those who like to play multiple teams in a single PTFG league, check out our Best Ball competition. This is a bonus competition for those users playing two or more individual teams. For every two individual teams you enter, you get one free Best Ball team. The top Best Ball team for the overall season wins a prize.
For more information, click on the "What is this?" question & answer link on the Best Ball Standings page. Playing two teams gives you the opportunity to start 6 different golfers each week instead of just 3. The Best Ball competition does not impact the individual team standings or prizes.